Welcome to www.cisoteria.com
(together with its subdomains, Content, Marks and services, the “Site
” or “us
“). You hereby waive any applicable rights to require an original (non-electronic) signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, to the extent not prohibited under applicable law. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms please do not access or use the Site.
Last updated: November, 2020
- Background. The Site is intended to provide information and content services in relation to the company and its products and allows users to experience the calculators offered on the site ( the “Service“).
- Modification. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Following this changes your continued use of the Site thereafter means that you accept those changes.
- Ability to Accept Terms. The Site is only intended for individuals aged eighteen (18) years or older. If you are under 18 years please do not visit or use the Site.
- Site Access. For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
- Restrictions. You shall not: (i) Impersonate any person or entity and/or upload or broadcast false or misleading content;(ii) copy, distribute, process, modify, disassembe or reassemble any of the components of the site; (iii) Distribute “spam” or flooding the site’s servers with any other mail. (iv) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (v) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; (vi) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Site; (vii) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Site; (viii) Place the site or any part of it as a variety (framework) of another site, or as part (appearance) of another site, without obtaining the Company’s prior written approval; (ix) Collect information about users of the site or sell, distribute and/or make commercial use of the information contained on the site or any other use in a manner that may harm another person; and (x) Link to a site from the site that contains pornographic content, content that encourages racism or discrimination, or that is illegal, or that their publication is illegal or that encourages illegal activity.
- The Calculators Service. The site allows the users to use two types of calculators to identify level of data security in the organization and identify the risk level of the organization (the “Calculators“), which allow, based on the user’s answers to the questionnaire displayed on the site, to assess the security level classification, the level of risk and exposure of the organization in terms of information security.
It is clarified that the results that will be displayed by the calculators as well as the list of recommendations that will be presented to the user (collectively: “The Results and Recommendations“) constitute as estimate only, based on the data provided by the user, do not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. The user will be solely responsible for his reliance on the results and recommendations, and the company will not have any responsibility for them.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Content and Marks. The (i) content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services (the “Content“), and (ii) the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks“), are the property of CISOteria and/or its licensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. “CISOteria”, the CISOteria logo, and other marks are Marks of CISOteria or its affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content.
- Use of Content. Content on the Site is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- Information Description. We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Content available on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
- CISOteria permits you to link to the Site provided that: (i) you link to but do not replicate any page on this Site; (ii) the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Content as it appears on the Site; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship with CISOteria or present any false information about CISOteria and shall not imply in any way that we are endorsing any services or products, unless we have given you our express prior consent; (iv) you shall not link from a website (“Third Party Website“) which prohibites linking to third parties; (v) such Third party Website does not contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial (both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any intellectual property, privacy rights, or other rights of any person or entity; and/or (vi) you, and your website, comply with these Terms and applicable law.
- Warranty Disclaimers.
- This section applies whether or not the services provided under the Site are for payment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. CISOTERIA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. CISOTERIA DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUS ATTACKS. THE SITE MAY OCCASIONALLY BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, UPGRADING, OR OTHER REASONS. YOU AGREE THAT CISOTERIA WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF THE INTERNET, SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE THAT IS FEATURED OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE BY A THIRD PARTY.
- Limitation of Liability.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, CISOTERIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF CISOTERIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CISOTERIA FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO CISOTERIA FOR USING THE SITE DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM.
- Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated by CISOteria or you. CISOteria, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). CISOteria shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. This Section 13 and Sections 7 (Intellectual Property Rights), 10 (Privacy), 11 (Warranty Disclaimers) and 12 (Limitation of Liability) to 15 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. CISOteria reserves the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Site at any time. These Terms and the relationship between you and CISOteria shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, with exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of Tel Aviv,Israel without regard to its principles of conflict of laws.
- General. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and CISOteria concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Contact Us. The company adheres to the provisions of the law and respects the right of the site’s users to privacy and good name. If you believe that content has been posted on the site that offends you for any reason, please contact us and we will try to handle your request as soon as possible. Such inquiries can be forwarded to: email@example.com.